Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. Terms and Conditions of Sale of events, products or services offered by Holford & Associates and on www.holfordnaturalholidays.com.
2. Terms and Conditions for the use of www.holfordnaturalholidays.com
1 Terms and Conditions of Sale for all events, products or services offered by Holford & Associates Ltd and on www.holfordnaturalholidays.com
1.1 Terms and Conditions: These are the terms and conditions of our agreement which apply to all purchases of products including holidays, retreats, workshops and other events or services by you from Holford & Associates Limited and you should read them carefully. Terms may alter if necessary and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
1.2 Refund Policy:
Patrick Holford Events including Workshops and Retreats (including the Total Health Transformation Retreat and Hybrid Fast Detox Retreat)
Retreats (residential events of 2 or more days)
• For some retreats, including the Hybrid retreat your suitability, and thus acceptance for the event is not confirmed until we have received your health assessment form and confirm suitability. In the event your suitability is not confirmed your deposit will be refunded in full.
• Your place is not confirmed until both your deposit (if applicable) or the full fee is paid.
• Up to 30 days before the retreat a full refund, less a £30 administration charge, is given upon receipt of an email to email@example.com confirming your request to cancel. This charge covers our cost of assessing your suitability and finance charges. This also applies if we have to cancel for reasons beyond our control and have offered other dates.
• Less than 30 days before the event, in the event you need to cancel, you can choose to transfer your place to the next available retreat at no cost or receive a refund of your fees, less the deposit, which is non-refundable. However, if we are able to fill your place we will also refund your deposit, less a £30 administration charge. We will notify you of this within a week of the end of the retreat.
Workshops (1 day events)
• Up to 30 days before the workshop a full refund is given upon receipt of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your request to cancel.
• Less than 30 days but more than two weeks before the event you can transfer to the next workshop, if one is available at no extra cost or receive a refund, less a £20 administration charge.
• Less than 7 days before the event you will still be eligible to transfer to the next workshop if one is available however you will incur a further £20 administration fee thus refunding your fee, less £40.
Patrick Holford Tours and Seminars
• All tour and seminar tickets are non-refundable. Tickets are transferable to another date only on the same tour at no extra cost.
Third Party Retreat Bookings
• A deposit of 25% of the total cost is required to secure your booking.
• For events cancelled with less than 2 months notice, the deposit is non-refundable.
All events are health education events only and do not aim to treat, prevent or cure any conditions, nor provide medical treatment or advice. We are not a medical organisation and the information and reports generated by us should not be interpreted as a substitute for a medical consultation. Nothing contained in the event should be construed as medical advice or diagnosis. It is your responsibility to determine, through obtaining appropriate medical advice, that you are fit and well and that such contents and services are suitable for you. It is not our responsibility to do so. Please seek advice from your doctor if you’re in any way concerned about your health, you are very overweight, before commencing any exercise regime, if you have an existing medical condition that could be affected by dieting, if you believe you have an eating disorder, or if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy. The events are not intended for those under the age of 18 or over 70 without consent from a parent, doctor or guardian.
Please note: we have to commit to venues, catering and material costs several weeks before events and the administration charge covers these commitments and the process of refunding. Refunds are made via credit card, cheque refunds can only be made, on request, in the UK.
1.3 Warranties: The products and events which are sold via this web site or at events have been designed to comply with the statutory legal requirements and relevant safety standards of the United Kingdom. We can therefore make no representation or warranty that any product is compliant with health, safety or other legal requirements which apply outside the United Kingdom. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
1.4 Emails: All emails to you will be forwarded to the address you specify to us. It is important that you provide an accurate and valid email address. We will not be responsible for failure to perform under this agreement where such failure is attributable to a change of address.
1.5 Complaints: If you have any complaints or comments about our web site or any of the products, events or services supplied or provided to you, please contact us at email@example.com.
1.6 Descriptions: To the best of our knowledge, the products, events and service descriptions on the site are accurate and up-to-date, but we are continually working to improve our products and services and so specifications or design changes may be made from time to time which have not been reflected on the site. We include images of accommodation on our site to help you with your selection. However, slight variations, for example, in colour, should be expected.
1.7 General: We will not be liable to you for any breach of our agreement, for delay or failure to perform if the delay or failure is due to acts of God, civil commotion, riots, floods, drought, fire, legislation or other cause beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect your statutory rights. If we choose not to enforce a right under our agreement, that decision will not prevent us from enforcing other rights, or the same right on a later occasion. Our agreement will be governed by English law and any disputes will be resolved non-exclusively by English Courts.
1.8 Privacy: We take your privacy very seriously and will treat all of your personal information in accordance with all applicable data protection laws in the UK. Please read our privacy statement located at the foot of every screen within the website. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org in the event of any concern.
1.9 Trading Name: www.holfordnaturalholidays.com is a division of Holford & Associates Limited, whose registered office is 11a Chartfield Avenue, London SW15 6DT.
Note: If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Site, please contact email@example.com.
2.Terms and Conditions for the use of www.holfordnaturalholidays.com
2. Information about Us: www.holfordnaturalholidays.com is a Site operated by Holford & Associates Limited, (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 2953987 at 11a Chartfield Avenue, London SW15 6DT. Our VAT number is GB 563048250.
3. Accessing Our Site: Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site or to restrict access to some parts of our Site, or our entire Site, to users.
4. We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
When using our Site, you must comply with the provisions of these terms as set out herein.
• You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site.
• You are required to have appropriate internet speeds and software to access the site.
• You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
5. Your Use of Our Site: You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware
You also agree:
• Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention of the provisions of these terms
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our Site
• any equipment or network on which our Site is stored
• any software used in the provision of our Site; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
6. Intellectual Property Rights: We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Use of the Site does not give you any rights as to the intellectual property herein.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal reference.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Site must always be acknowledged.
7. Reliance on Information Posted: Commentary and other materials and information posted on our Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
8. Changes to our site: We aim to update our Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. Therefore we encourage you to read these terms regularly since these terms are legally binding on you. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely.
9. Our Liability: The material displayed on our Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy or completeness. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All guarantees, conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it. We also expressly exclude all liability for:
• loss of income or revenue
• loss of business
• loss of profits or contracts
• loss of anticipated savings
• loss of data
• loss of goodwill
• wasted management or office time
• and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
11. Transactions Concluded Through Our Site: Contracts for the supply of goods, services or information formed through our Site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our terms and conditions of supply.
12. Uploading Material To Our Site: You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any contributions you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any contributions posted by you or any other user of our Site.
We have the right to remove any contributions, material or posting you make on our Site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the terms herein.
13. Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences: You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site.
You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 as may be amended or re-enacted. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
14. Linking to Our Site: You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out herein.
If you wish to make any use of material on our Site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. Links from Our Site: Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
16. Suspension, Termination and Indemnity: If you breach or fail to comply with these terms or any part hereof, we may take such action as we deem appropriate and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site
• Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site
• Issue of a warning to you
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach
• Further legal action against you
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary
We exclude all and any liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.